vivaldi update

For general ARCHLabs and Arch issues.
Please make a serious attempt to search for your issue before posting here.
We can't offer help if you have the Testing Repos enabled.

Moderator: Founder

vivaldi update

PostPosted by intrcptr » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:42 am

I want to start off by saying that this distro is amazing. I had been distro hopping for a while until i came across this distro. Archlabs was the answer to everything I wanted in a distro. Now I'm not sure if my topic would be considered a bug but to me that's what it seems . I'm still rather new to linux, I have been running it full time for about 4 months. I'm running the 4.12.4-1-ARCH kernel and 5.0 Archlabs. Now there is a update that keeps coming up for vivaldi-snapshot-ffmpeg-codecs version 60.0. Every time I apply it I get a error. Not sure why this happens. I have reinstalled Archlabs over 5 times for other reasons, and I have gotten the same error in every installation. Now I'm not sure how much more info you guys need. Any reply would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. (I have a couple screenshots of the error except i can't figure out how to post them) :p
intrcptr

Running Release: 5.0.0

Re: vivaldi update

PostPosted by Dobbie03 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:31 pm

I think this more of a vivaldi-snapshot-ffmpeg-codecs error than an issue with ArchLabs.

Best advice is post your issue at the AUR
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/viva ... eg-codecs/

Moving to Help & Support, not and ArchLabs Bug.
I like my Metal like my coffee.......black
Dobbie03
Founder
Founder

Running Release: DobbieBang

Re: vivaldi update

PostPosted by intrcptr » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:41 am

Thanks I didn't need to look any further. Typing a small command into termite found on that page was all I needed. My update is successfully applied.
intrcptr

Running Release: 5.0.0

Return to Basic Help and Support